How To Do A TravelDew Interview
TravelDew is a community based platform for leaders in experiential travel from around the world. Through our interviews we honor the variety of this industry while simultaneously creating the opportunity to learn from one anther. All that we ask is that you provide thoughtful answers and meaningful insights as you respond to the questions.
Below are the framework of the questions that we use for each interview, however, they are often modified to better capture the essence of specific organizations. To do an interview simply respond to the questions below, include the additional information, and submit it using the link at the bottom of the page.
- How do the experiences you offer give guests a unique perspective on history, people or culture of your region [or the regions where you travel]?
- How have the experiences that you offer evolved since their inception?
- What is one detail of an experience you provide that may go unnoticed by guests, but which you feel is important? Please explain why.
- What do you wish every guest knew as they consider participating in the experiences you offer?
- What is one travel trend that really excites you?
- What sets [insert your company/organization] apart from other, similar, organizations?
- What is one insiders tip to getting the most out of an experiential travel vacation?
- What is one strategy that has helped your business to grow? Please explain how.
- What is one personal habit that has helped you to be successful?
- Please share one instance where a guest had a moving or emotional reaction to the experience you provided to them.
- Respondents name and preferred work title/position
- Images: travel lends itself to pictures in a way that many industries do not, your interview becomes much more rich with the added context provided by images. Include between one and ten pictures. One will be a featured image (should be large, at least 960 pixels in width and 480 pixels in height). One should be an image of you, this can be the featured image if you choose.
- Biography: 200-500 words in third person
- Contact: how can people connect with you via a link to your website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Location: city + state (if in U.S.) or city + country (if not in the U.S.)
Once you have completed the interview, please submit it here and consider forwarding the questions to one person who you would be proud to see featured next to you on TravelDew. Be sure to read our submission instructions carefully. The top three reasons of why your interview publish date could be delayed are (1) you don’t answer all the questions, (2) you submit a picture that is too small or (3) you do not share the email address of the person who did the interview.
If you have any questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.